Sunday, March 6, 2011

毛毛出游记 @ Mao Mao Tavel Log

毛毛出游记出版啦!!!

Finally I take this action - create a blog and slowly write down my previous travel experience.
It was last year, I have been lots lots lots places within three months in europe.
I'm really appreciate and proud that I could have a chance to go UK to complete my degree even that is only a shot period. This was a BIG surprise to myself because I never think that I can go to UK at this age.

With this chance, I made my dreams come true,
With this chance, I made my life different,
With this chance, I experienced western life,
With this chance, I learnt and saw different things,
With this chance, I tried backpack and I love it!

Few months before I depart to UK, I decided to backpack.
I started to research, planning for my Europe backpack trip.
In the progress, I heard a lot of negative feedback, I faced a lot of problems.
However, I sticked to my decision and worked hard for it.

Finally, I successed, I completed my mission, I made my dreams come true!

and

Mao Mao Travel Log started...

No comments:

Post a Comment